You heart will beat just a little more quickly when you see the spectacular wildlife found in Kenya’s national parks and reserves. With your expert Driver/Guide, you’ll learn the tricks to spotting the “Big 5”—lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and Cape buffalo. Feel the need for speed where cheetahs, gazelles, and giant herds run wild, and stretch your imagination in the presence of graceful giraffes and ill-mannered hyenas. Earn your stripes with a game spot of zebras, and feel the rush when searching for a rare black rhino.
This Independence by Globus tour of Africa gets you in touch with your wild love of unspoiled nature, while spoiling you with luxurious safari accommodations and the free time to tap into your tranquil place in the circle of life.
- Nairobi: private sightseeing vehicle; Between destinations and for all game drives: private 4-wheel-drive vehicle carries up to six guests, features a pop-up roof for easy game viewing/photography, and comes stocked with fresh, filtered water; private transfers to/from airport for all intra-tour flights; intra-tour flights and taxes are included.
- Driver/Guide throughout your private safari; Local Host in Nairobi
- The Great Migration is a natural event, and the movements of the migrating herds are difficult to predict year to year. The herds usually migrate in the Maasai Mara from August to early November. During this time, you’re likely to see the herds. River crossings are more of a challenge, but we’ll adjust game viewing if there is a chance to witness this rare and extraordinary sight!
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this holiday to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough driving on/off road in/between game parks.
Please note: Itinerary is based on 2024, and is subject to change. Full details will be confirmed in 2024.